Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Something Exciting...

Is happening at Donna Meeks' Creative Corner.  Donna's family is growing with the addition of two very special (and lucky I might add) kiddos.  With all that happening at home, changes in the studio are happening too -  Donna asked if I would like to teach at the studio.  I was flattered, excited, and a little nervous.  Donna leaves some big shoes to fit into.  But mostly, I'm excited!  Excited to start this year's art classes.
I would like to invite you to take a look at the class schedule and join us down at Donna Meeks' Creative Corner Art Studio for an unforgettable experience.
I will continue to instruct in a small class setting so that I can give individual attention to each student. Each class will have no more than 8-10 students.  If you are interested please email me from the "Contact Us" page with any questions, etc.  I will respond to you A.S.A.P. You can also email me directly at; tk.thecreativecornerartstudio@gmail.com
Can't wait to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment